Steps to Sync Your Smartphone to Your Vehicle
- Before you start, make sure the Bluetooth is turned on on your device and make sure you are also not synced to any other systems.
- Look for the Bluetooth control on your steering wheel or on your center console and press it. Once you’ve done that, follow the instructions from the voice prompts.
- On your device’s Bluetooth settings, your vehicle’s Bluetooth system will show up. Choose it and pair your device to your vehicle. Once that is done, follow the next prompts from your vehicle’s system.
- When your phone is synced to your vehicle, your device will show up on your vehicle’s hands-free system.
- It is important to note that several devices can be paired to your vehicle but only one can be connected at a time. Press the “select phone” or “select device” option on your Bluetooth system to choose which device you want to be connected to your vehicle.